1. At the end of Summerton Way, where the railway would emerge, between Stratford College and the retirement properties.
2. Walking to school, northwards along Summerton Way.
3. Crossing Summerton Way on the footpath leading to Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
4. A family on the busy Seven Meadows Road, near to the roundabout, heading for the sanctuary of Summerton Way.
5. Arriving at the Greenway car park, next to Seven Meadows Road.
6. A family on the way to the Greenway from the car park.
7. Considering hiring a bike from the cycle hire shop, next to Carriages Café.
8. Taking refreshments at Carriages Café, near Stratford Racecourse.
9. A wheelchair user walking her dog up the Greenway towards Carriages Café.
10. Crossing Stannal’s Bridge, on the side that is open and safe to use.
11. A dog-walker leaving Stannal’s Bridge.
12. Cyclists at Chambers Halt Crossing.
13. Picnicking below Carriages 5344 Café, near Milcote Road.
14. Cycling towards Knobbs Farm Crossing.
15. Walkers approaching Airfield Crossing.
16. Fun at Wyre Lane Crossing, near Long Marston.
17. Walkers at Airfield Crossing.
18. Arriving at the end of the Greenway, at Station Road, Long Marston.